Why Should I Join?
Times are changing and people like yourself are seeking other means of taking care of their health. It is a wonderful journey and there are many practitioners ready and willing to help.
However, there are many other organizations that are not too happy that you've decided to take matters into your own hands.
To protect your privacy and your right to choose your health care methods we are offering this membership.
According to the experts at the Private Membership Education Associations of America "the advantages of joining a private membership association are overwhelmingly apparent when you look at today's health, nutrition, quality of life, therapies and wellness industry."
"There is growing evidence the FDA may be under the influence of the pharmaceutical industry -- an industry that has not always been forthcoming and openly honest with the FDA about their drug research and trials."
Serious unwanted side effects go unreported, then denied until finally independent research identifies life-threatening side effects. Then the FDA recalls that drug. In the meantime, the pharmaceutical company profits have exploded. They get rich at the expense of the public.
The number of pharmaceutical industry recalls is escalating. This means a lot of people made some bad decisions about allowing the recalled drug to be released in the first place. Essentially this makes the public the test guinea pigs for drugs. If the drugs work, fine. If it doesn't work, the attitude seems to be: "Oh, well..." -- and the resulting injuries are called "collateral damage."
This is one of the major reasons the public is beginning to seek non-pharmaceutical professional help.
Unfortunately, the Codex Alimentarius Commission is in place to restrict your options to seek alternative, complementary, holistic, integrative and natural health, nutrition, therapies, quality of life and wellness care.
But there IS a way around this Bureaucratic road block!
By becoming a member of Firefly Within Foundation you have the following rights:
1. The right to control your own health, life, nutrition, quality of life, therapies and wellness.
2. The right to legally say no to any therapy, treatment or intervention you do not want.
3. The right to refuse toxic drugs and vaccines.
4. The right to remain healthy in an unhealthy environment.
5. The right to choose what's right for you and your family.
6. The right to receive coaching and mentoring about all these things; and empower yourself to make your own decisions about your own health, life, nutrition, quality of life, therapies and wellness.
7. The right to receive education, instructions and teachings about all these things so you can make informed decisions for yourself and family.
Canadians and Americans live in a country where they have a constitutional right to join a private membership association where they can enjoy exercising their rights to Freedom of Choice.